Thursday, April 21, 2016

Moms Are The Best

Since my husband is TDY (out of town on a military assignment) for a few weeks, my mom decided to come hang out for a week in order to lift my spirits. I honestly do pretty much okay when he's gone, even though I might look like I'm losing my mind if you follow me on Facebook, but it's always good to spend time with my awesome mom.

We visited Tombstone:



Played at the Tucson Children's Museum:









Ate delicious food at Obon:


And found a photobooth at the zoo:



Mom even decided that she didn't hate my cat. She found herself petting Abby and muttered, "What am I doing?"



My mother is basically the very best ever, and I love her tons. She put up with my weirdness and my crankiness, with my road-rage in Tucson (seriously, Tucson. Your streets SUCK and your drivers SUCK and basically I hate you.) and she finds my kids totally adorable. I love you, Mom. Thank you for lifting my spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment